What better way to keep your family healthy than to get your carpets cleaned. But why would I do that, I hear you ask, I already vacuum them. That’s a good point, but have you ever seen a carpet being cleaned?
Have You Ever Actually Seen a Carpet Clean?
Have you ever seen the filth that has accumulated beneath your toes for goodness knows how long? If you had, you wouldn’t be asking that question, you’d be going for some carpet cleaning Surrey goodness and thanking your lucky stars there’s such a good service out there who can get all that horrible dirt out of your house.
Your body naturally sheds skin and hair, and guess where this ends up? In the vacuum, you might answer. Yes, some of it clearly does, but so much of it doesn’t. It gets right down into the pile and stays there, feeding dust mites and other nasties. It’s very difficult to get it out unless you have the right equipment, like the carpet cleaning Surrey guys and gals, they have just what you need to get all that scary stuff out of the floor.
If you, or anyone you live with, suffer from itching, interrupted sleep, rashes, sneezing or a host of other symptoms, it could be that your carpets are harbouring the creepy crawlies that are causing the problems.
But What to Do?
Carpet cleaning Surrey is the answer, you’ll get your carpets cleaned by professionals with all the latest kit and the ability to get filth out of any carpet. Just watch the colour of your carpets change as they clean them. You’ll be appalled you left it so long. It’s astounding to see the difference it makes. Your house will smell better, feel better, you’ll breathe better and the carpet will look brand new. That’s a lot of win. The solution is carpet cleaning Surrey. Get those carpets cleaned!
You know the drill. Life happens. Something gets spilled, the pet gets sick, kids draw on the carpet. What was once nice clean carpets are now a mess, and now you have company coming over. No time to run to the store. We bet you have these ingredients in your pantry right now anyways.
PLUS this recipe is going to blow your mind.
You will need:
Combine all of the ingredients into a spray bottle and shake. Use it as soon as you can. I am not sure on the effectiveness of this or not but just save this like awesomeness potion for right before you are about to use it.
Vacuum your carpets first, just to get rid of any surface particle and spray away. Let it sit for a couple of minutes before you scrub it with a WHITE cloth. Please do not use anything colored as that may transfer the color from the towel to your carpet. Let it dry. Then vacuum again.
*Professional disclaimer: try on a little corner of your carpet that isn't in a high traffic area FIRST-just to make sure that it doesn't react funny with your carpet before you do a larger area.
Also, We should warn you that your carpet will smell a bit like vinegar when you first apply it but the smell does go away once it is dried.
Lets us know if this works for you- we would love to hear your success stories!
1. Blot Stains: Don’t rub them-Dab the stain with a cleaning solution and clean cloth or paper towel. Put a small amount of pressure on the stain to pick it up
2. The club soda method-it works-if you use it correctly-always keep some on hand
3. Try shaving cream-best carpet cleaning trick for general stains-it will remove just about anything. Apply the cream directly to the stain, wait for 30 minutes and clean it up.
4. To get gum out of you carpet-Get to the freezer, pop out an ice cube and freeze the gum. It should then just peel right out of the carpet.
5. The best advice to get grease stains out of carpets-dish detergent. Grease cutting dish detergent. A drop of detergent with some water should cut through the grease better than any cleaning product.
6. Have a candle that has dripped wax on the carpet? Heat it up: put a white towel down over top of it and heat of the wax with your iron…make sure that you use a white towel though otherwise you could create a bigger mess if the color get transferred from the towel to the carpet due to the heat.
7. Hydrogen Peroxide to the rescue! Nothing is worse than getting a paper cut and getting a few drops of blood on the carpet, don’t worry your carpet is not ruined, just take a few dabs of peroxide and pour it on the stain, then blot it out (see tip number one)
8. Candy get crushed up in the carpet?-if you have kids, this has probably happened once or twice, just take a butter knife to it and try to gently scrap as much as you can out of the carpet. Then, use a sponge, mixed with a little bit of soap and water should get the last little bit out
9. Deep Clean it regularly; Call a professional
Surrey Carpet Cleaning
15388 24th Avenue, Suite 202 Surrey, BC V4A 2J2
We collect and use your personal information to provide you with information regarding services and products that may interest you, bill and collect payment for services and products, understand and further enhance the customer experience and to improve our operations. We may also share your personal information with our affiliates and agents for these purposes.
© 2018 Surrey Carpet Cleaning. All rights reserved.