1. Blot Stains: Don’t rub them-Dab the stain with a cleaning solution and clean cloth or paper towel. Put a small amount of pressure on the stain to pick it up
2. The club soda method-it works-if you use it correctly-always keep some on hand
3. Try shaving cream-best carpet cleaning trick for general stains-it will remove just about anything. Apply the cream directly to the stain, wait for 30 minutes and clean it up.
4. To get gum out of you carpet-Get to the freezer, pop out an ice cube and freeze the gum. It should then just peel right out of the carpet.
5. The best advice to get grease stains out of carpets-dish detergent. Grease cutting dish detergent. A drop of detergent with some water should cut through the grease better than any cleaning product.
6. Have a candle that has dripped wax on the carpet? Heat it up: put a white towel down over top of it and heat of the wax with your iron…make sure that you use a white towel though otherwise you could create a bigger mess if the color get transferred from the towel to the carpet due to the heat.
7. Hydrogen Peroxide to the rescue! Nothing is worse than getting a paper cut and getting a few drops of blood on the carpet, don’t worry your carpet is not ruined, just take a few dabs of peroxide and pour it on the stain, then blot it out (see tip number one)
8. Candy get crushed up in the carpet?-if you have kids, this has probably happened once or twice, just take a butter knife to it and try to gently scrap as much as you can out of the carpet. Then, use a sponge, mixed with a little bit of soap and water should get the last little bit out
9. Deep Clean it regularly; Call a professional
Surrey Carpet Cleaning
15388 24th Avenue, Suite 202 Surrey, BC V4A 2J2
We collect and use your personal information to provide you with information regarding services and products that may interest you, bill and collect payment for services and products, understand and further enhance the customer experience and to improve our operations. We may also share your personal information with our affiliates and agents for these purposes.
© 2018 Surrey Carpet Cleaning. All rights reserved.